How to make Sabudana Vada
Who doesn’t love eating a hot Vada with hot rice or chatting with friends over tea! We boast of many kinds. So today we will tell you how to make a fun vada which is very healthy and very tasty to eat. It’s very simple and fun. Everyone from big to small will love this big one. So let’s not delay without knowing the method of making Sabudana Vada.
- Sabudana – 2 cups
- medium boiled potatoes – 4-5
- Chili buds – 10-12
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 3 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 2 tsp
- Roasted nuts – 1 cup
- White Sesame – 2.5 tsp
- salt – quantitative
- Cornflower – 1.5 tsp
- oil for frying
- First, wash the sabudana thoroughly in a sieve.
- Then take water in a bowl and soak sabudana in it for 3-4 hours.
- Now press the sago with your hand to see if the sago is being crushed or not. If it is crushed then you have to understand that the sabudana is ready to make big.
- Now boil the potatoes in a vessel and drain them well.
- Then mix the soaked sabudana well with the mashed potatoes.
- Now mix cumin powder, lemon juice, white sesame and salt well in it.
- Then mix the roasted cornflowers and almonds and flatten them with your hands.
- Now heat oil in a pan. When it is hot, you have to serve it with the ready-made Baragullo.
- Reduce the flame in the oven and keep frying the bada from both the sides.
- They should be taken off when the bigger ones are brown.
You see, how easy it is to make a fun sabudana vada.